Webinar – Business case development for H2-CCS integrated chains
23 June, 2020 @ 10:00 am - 11:30 am
This webinar will present the ELEGANCY business model selection and business case assessment framework, methodology and tools. This framework comprises workflows and optional elements for application to the delivery of integrated H2-CCS chains in Europe and elsewhere.
Subjects to be presented include:
- Assessing the business context, including the legal/regulatory, macro-economic, market and fiscal background to a H2-CCS development proposition;
- Assessing the policy issues, business risks and incentive mechanisms impacting investment for the various actors in a H2-CCS value chain;
- Processes and tools to develop business models and commercial structures including risk mitigation strategies;
- A business case assessment methodology, framework and templates;
- Examples of the application of the methodology and tools to the UK’s H21 Roadmap for phased investment in H2-CCS infrastructure to cost effectively decarbonise residential heating in the north of England.
Register for the webinar here.