ZEP is co-organising an EU side event at COP26, taking place on 1 November at 12:30-13:30 CET.
Carbon Capture and Storage (CCS) and Carbon Dioxide Removal (CDR) are critical on the path to climate neutrality. With research and industry experts, this dynamic panel discussion explores potential for CCS and CDR in various sectors and discusses social aspects, policies and business cases needed to scale up these technologies while managing risks. We provide insights into societal, business, and political challenges, providing lessons and discussing future outlooks.
- Moderator: Siobhan Hall, Montel Group
- Graeme Sweeney, Zero Emissions Platform (ZEP)
- Ruth Herbert, Carbon Capture and Storage Association (CCSA)
- Fabien Ramos, DG CLIMA, European Commission
- Milan Elkerbout, CEPS
- David Keller, GEOMAR Helmholtz Centre for Ocean Research Kiel (OceanNETs)
- Kati Koponen, NEGEM project, VTT Technical Research Centre of Finland
- Floris Swennenhuis, Radboud University
- Eise Spijker, JIN Climate and Sustainability (LANDMARC)