On 26 October, ZEP, Fortum Oslo Varme, Bellona, and the City of Oslo will co-host an EU Sustainable Energy Day event as part of EU Sustainable Energy Week (EUSEW) 2021.
The high-level panel will unite policymakers and representatives from industry and civil society to discuss the potential of carbon capture and storage (CCS) within Europe and how it can contribute to reaching Europe’s net-zero emissions goal by 2050.
- Moderator: Dr Graeme Sweeney, Chairman of the Zero Emissions Platform
- Amund Vik, State Secretary, Ministry of Petroleum and Energy, Norwegian Government
- Vegar Andersen, Deputy Vice Mayor for Business Development and Public Ownership of the City of Oslo
- Liv Monica Stubholt, Chair of the Board of Fortum Oslo Varme
- Winston Beck, Director Government Affairs EU at HeidelbergCement
- Ana Šerdoner, Policy Manager at Bellona Europa